Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blogging to make us all closer!

Ok so if you are reading this and you know us then you must know that we are not the most organized family on the face of the planet soooooo we have decided that considering we are also the worst to call, send pictures and keep up with the family (due to all that we do) that it would be a great idea to post new pics and updates about our family on this blog so that our family and friends can keep up with whats going on. I will update this at least once a day (usually at night) about what the kids are doing, crazy things they might have said, funny things that have happened, and big news that affects our family. I hope you enjoy it! I will defiantly enjoy posting our family and sharing them with you. Also, if you do not know us I look forward to meeting new people so please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. After all we could always use new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment