Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hamming it up on Saturday

Well the week has been dreary and rainy but we had a pretty good start to the weekend. Even though we don't have our sweet angel here cause she went to grannies its been nice. The boys had a chance to go outside and play today. As you can tell Caleb loves just hanging around. JJ would have joined him but is still a little scared to hang upside down.



As I was folding clothes I look at the door to see what the boys were doing and this is what I saw. Caleb was being goofy by pressing his nose up against the glass door and throwing up a wrestling hand sign done by his favorite wrestler John Cena. The boy is obsessed with wrestling but it gives us something to take away when he is acting up..:)


But even with wrestling moves and his rowdiness both Caleb and JJ can be a sweet as their sister sometimes. I walked outside to once again check on them and I find them on the side of the house picking flowers. When I asked what they were doing Caleb said "Awww man you messed up the surprise mommy. We were picking flowers for you. I guess it's ok you can still have them." Both of them ran up the steps and handed me a handful of these yellow flowers, gave me a hug, and told me they loved me. It's moments like this that makes me so glad I had children. I don't think anything could make me happier than my kids telling me they love me or feeling them give me a great big hug. It's the greatest thing in the world!



Everyone who knows me knows I love to cook but there are some things I do not cook all the time. I have fixed honey baked ham one time and it was a little dry and burnt in some places. However, tonight I fixed one and it turned out so good I just had to take a picture of it and show it to everyone. I baked it for about 2 hours and the last 30 minutes I spread on a brown sugar and honey glaze. When it came out of the oven I became the most popular person in the house. I was very proud of myself and it made me so happy to see my boys (all 3 of them..lol) chow down on it. Needless to say I got more hugs and a couple of kisses.






No comments:

Post a Comment