Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mommy discovered Black and White








Nothing out of the ordinary happened today at the Alston household. Which I guess for our house is out of the ordinary now that I think about it. So, while Cheyanne and Caleb were at school I decided after several weeks of having my camera that I was going to play around with it. Its not a glamourous or updated camera, its just plain and very easy to use one so I wasn't expecting it would have too many options on it. I was very suprised to find that I could change the color of the pictures I took by changing the setting in the menu. I can take the pictures of my beautiful children and then change them from black and white, to sepia, and then to vivid (which is still color but brighter). So when the kids came home mommy walked around like an idiot taking random pictures and after each one saying " Oh my god this is so cool...look Cheyanne you are in black and white!". She inturn said "Mommy your crazy it's just a picture". My daughter at 8 years old has the attitude of a 16 year old sometimes and doesn't realize that for a woman who stays home all day and talks to only a 4 year old and the walls that this is the most exciting thing that will happen to me today...lol. So please look at my masterpieces and I hope everyone had a great day!

JJ on the computer...he looks a little confused :)

Caleb and Cheyanne watching TV..I have no idea how Cheyanne sits like that..how does she get her legs like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment