Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's a Wet Wednesday!

I don't think it has rained as much as it did today in a long time. It surely made the kids depressed this morning when they woke up and realized they weren't going outside at school today. Even though it was dreary and dark everyone in the house still found something to do to keep them busy. Aunt Danielle and J.J. decided to spend quality time together by tickling each other although I think Danielle was winning this match.





After Daddy spent a very long and wet day at work he decided to come home, crash on the recliner and chill out by playing around on the Internet.



Cheyanne spent an hour of her busy schedule tonight at church in a group she started going to last week called GA (Girls in Action). They learn about the word of god, played games and earned prizes when they memorized bible verses. She absolutely loves it and her and her brothers plan to join the children's choir when the church starts it back up this year. Caleb and JJ will start going next Wednesday night to their own groups. A preschool group for JJ and a boys youth group for Caleb. I think they will really enjoy it and after not attending a church for most of their lives it will be very good for them to learn about Jesus. I'm so happy that they are getting involved in the community.


I was also quite happy that it rained today because my poor rose bush needed it. When we moved I decided that I was not going to leave it there after 2 years of love, care and it growing back after Grannie Lori's sweet dog Maggie pulled it up out of the ground. Anyone who knows me knows I have a black thumb and Joe and Charles pulled it up, I transplanted it in a pot and babied it for weeks until finally it started to grow again. You have never seen such a happy woman as I was the day I realized it was still alive. I hope everyone else had a happy "Wet Wednesday" like we did.


1 comment: